Here are a few FREE resources. Remember, you are never alone!
- Great resource for opening the dialogue with loved ones
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- Tons of personal stories, FREE seminars and fundraising events
- DBSA (Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance)
- FREE in person and online support groups
- Online chat support with volunteers trained in crisis intervention
There are phone numbers at the bottom of every page in this blog. If you ever need someone to speak to, here are a few options.
- National Suicide Prevention Line 1-800-273-8255
- Self-Harm Text Hotline Text CONNECT to 741741
- National Domestic Abuse Hotline 1-800-799-7233
- National Sexual Assault Hotline 1-800-656-4673
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) 1-800-662-4357
Don’t forget that you can always reach out to family and friends (or me!). You are NOT a burden. We’d rather stay up with you all night than not have you here tomorrow. You are loved and your existence is special.